WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android iPhones and Windows phone. WhatsApp lets users message and call family and friends using Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available).
Whatsapp allows users to switch away from SMS and send and receive messages, phone calls, photos & pictures, videos, documents & Voice Messages.
Main features and benefits of Whatsapp messenger:
- Free! There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp. It uses Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to send and receive messages, phone calls, photos etc. (Note: Data charges may apply)
- Free calls – Talk to your family and friends wherever you are, wherever they are for free (even from abroad). WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.
- Send and receive videos, documents, pictures, voice messages etc.
- Group messaging – chat with your group of friends simultaneously and easily.
- Use Whatsapp web (web.whatsapp.com) on your PC browser.
- In Whatsapp you are always logged in.
- Share your physical location.
- Share your contacts with friends